Thursday, June 17, 2010

Daily Report 061610

Goals: Am Run, Lunchtime workout, healthy eating

Results: Although I planned for a long run (1 hour) I was sore from yesterday so I completed a 2.65 mile run in 30 minutes (includes warm up cool down and a tempo portion). PM completed 30 Sumo dead lift things, 25 db thrusters, 20 sumo things, 15 thrusters, 15 sumo things, and 10 thrusters in 7 minutes. Added 30 push ups to the end to draw the workout out a little longer.

Diet setbacks: 877 cals, 48g fat, 35g carbs, 75g protein

Thoughts: Diet was not bad but could have had more calories. It will even it self out with bad diet days earlier this week. The Pm workout was a crossfit workout with rowing, and wallball throws but without the equipment I had to use the substitutes. They were new exercises to me and were a struggle. I think the workout would have been easier with the correct equipment. Overall a decent day.

No comments: