Monday, May 9, 2011

New Direction

My weekend plan was to start prepping the meal of pain I want to serve next saturday.

In the AM before going to my part time job I got up and did 45 minutes on the trainer. The main set was 10x1 minute in my hardest gear.

After I was done with my part time job, 6 hours of landscaping, and an early mothers day dinner I went home and went for a run. I went to the 1/2 mile hill that is the hardest section of the 5k. That should make it easier later.

Today and tomorrow I am away for tactical training, but brought my shoes with me to do some speed work. Maybe someone in my platoon will join me. On another note since I couldn't afford to travel last weekend (not an excuse by the way) I took my registration fee and bought some pearl izumi fly 2's. Look forward to having them this weekend.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: