Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More Thinking.........

I am once again reaching out to my peers for a suggestion. I am about to embark on a new project/experiment. It is completely non-fitness and dieting related.

I have been working on this project for the last two days and want to document and share my results. As it doesn't seem to fit here I don't want to use this space to document it.

Everything keeps coming back to starting another blog, but i want to avoid that as I have this one already, plus my other one I update once every 6 months (it was intended for once a week, hows that working for me?).

I searched around facebook thinking they might have a blog type feature and didn't find one. Any suggestions on how to do such a task via any venue?

Sadly, this experiment is creative in nature so i feel sheepish asking for brainstorming help as it seems paradoxical. How am I going to succeed on a creative project when i am not creative enough to figure out how to document it?

After thought: If I decide to go with a blog I then consider if i stay with blogger for this one or do i mix it up and move over to wordpress, just for the experience?

2 comments:

Karen said...

hmmm.... I know facebook has a notes feature but it isn't all that great in my opinion. It almost sounds like blogging might be the best way to document.

Caratunk Girl said...

Luke.

I switched to WP. I like it better. I am not sure exactly what you are looking for, but I was able to do it fairly seamlessly (I think?) Good luck