Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Back from the Dead

After multiple doctors visits, a hospital visit, and ordered bed rest I have returned (and returned to training). I look forward to giving a longer post tommorow with an update and what's been up but in the mean time....

I am trying to win an Acura on faebook. In order to win I need your votes, voting is via facebook and you can vote everyday!!!  Help me win a TSX Sport Wagon! Go to Acura's Facebook page and vote for me! http://cot.ag/hvgAuo

For those of you who do not know my real name, I am listed on the polls as Lucas Tucker.

Thank you everybody!!!!

NOTE: There should be a box at the top of page 1 of athletes where you can put in my name, avoiding going from page to page looking.

5 comments:

Kovas said...

Good to hear you're back.

For fellow ADD sufferers, Luke is on page 30 for the voting.

Luke said...

THANKS KOVAS!!

Jeff - DangleTheCarrot said...

Welcome back! And GL with the acura!

One Crazy Penguin said...

Hope to read good news in the next post :)

And voted!

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) said...

Glad you are back and training again. Voted for you!