Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The shopping dilema updated

Two weeks ago I posted about not being sure how to spend the gift card I won. Since I wanted Under Armour and the price has gone way up since I was in college and bought my last lot of it.

I calculated with our NC sales tax I had $69.44 I found no sales on Under Armour, Nike, or any other high end tech gear. However, Reebok which is cheaper was on sale. for 16.99 a piece I was able to get two pairs of shorts and two shirts. Reebok is generally heavier, but does the job. The total left me over a dollar to spare and since I wanted to get as close as possible I grabbed some of the gummy bears from the register. It ended up pushing me over to 75.16 but oh well.


4 comments:

Pretend this is real said...

Woohoo! I love if when you can get a bunch of stuff for free. Great job!

HD said...

I was just eyeing up Under Armour's outlet section on their website tonite :) Lots of good stuff!

misszippy said...

You made out!

Molly said...

nice!