Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thinking...

How is your weather today?

For the majority of the week we have had rain. This has resulted in me spending about 6 hours on the trainer, if not more. Today is beautiful but is my rest day. Despite working an eight hour shift already today, my bike (still nameless) and the sun are calling my names. I am currently staring out a window pondering whether or not to risk my legs for my 14 miler tomorrow to have some fun today........

Hope your Easter weekend is going great!!

3 comments:

Pretend this is real said...

Enjoy the sunshine!

LB said...

So what did u do?? I love how the weather was kinda crappy this am for my swim/bike and the clouds part as soon as I get home :/. Hope u got to enjoy the sunshine!!!!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

We had rain for 7 straight days, sucks