Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Daily Report 061510

Goals: AM workout, Lunchtime Workout, PM swim and cycle brick.

Results: Lunchtime crossfit workout of 5 pull ups (assisted), 10 push ups, 15 squats. 15 rounds for time. Completed in 19:29. PM Swim- 100m warm up, 10x25m sprints with 60 seconds rest, and 100m cool down completed in 21 minutes. Followed by a 4.2 mile bike ride that took 51 minutes.

Diet Setbacks: daily total 1,657 calories, 88 grams of fat, 164 net carbs, 85g protein.

Thoughts: Diet: Overall satisfied with my totals but I know I had too much fat and carbs for my preference. This is probably a little more forgivable with the amount of exercises I did. I ate 5 times but one of my snacks was a little too large, a bagel and a quesadilla. Get that back under control and I should be ok. Workouts were good but I feel I should have gotten more bike accomplished in an hour. It was a hilly course, however I was lost for most of it because my mapping software directed me to roads that did not exist. Therefore I did not take my intended route. Today was a decent day.

No comments: