Thursday, June 10, 2010

Daily Report

Goals: AM workout and after-work bike ride, healthy eating.

Results: AM- treadmill run 2.6 miles at 3% incline in 28 minutes. PM- 7.75 mile bike ride and streets and bike trail. I followed this with an 18 minute 1.75 mile run.

Diet Setbacks- 1 Dr. Pepper, 1 Mountain Dew Slush, 1 plate of fried giant shrimp and fries.

Thoughts. Exercises first. AM- run good. PM- Happy to be back on my bike! Had a hill climb that was one of the hardest I have ever done. I used an easy gear and went slow but I didn't stop and pushed myself through it. I was very proud of myself. I was so motivated I decided to make it a brick and do an extra run. It was going to be a 23 minutes run but my calfs were killing me on the hills so  called it off at a8 minutes. OK so the diet. The Dr.pepper has no excuse. The shrimp plate was due to going out to eat with the Superintendent today after a meeting. They decided on seafood and since it is something I never have I indulged. The mountain dew was because at 9pm after having done nearly 2 hours of cardio today I felt I had earned. None of these are good excuses in my opinion, just so you know.

No comments: